I’ve seen a few people doing these and with all the Pokemon cards I’ve got laying around I just had to try it…plus I wanted an excuse to bust out the acrylics. I think I’m addicted.
If anyone wants to buy them they’re up for grabs on my brand new Etsy shop!
those are lovelyThese are incredible taking old cards and making them into full art cards! Theyre seamless! Amazing job matching the colors!
The world needs more English Bulldog cuteness.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
So can we talk about what Playbill just tweeted, or…
Jordan is perfect and I’m desperately in love with him.
Hey, that’s me!